We hope to answer any questions that you have, and if you still have questions, feel free to check out our FAQ page.
When submitting your video it must meet the following guidelines.
- No editing, must be nonstop
- The background shouldn’t add to or take away from the piece
- Make sure it’s clean and coherent and we can hear you!
- No cuts, pans, zooms or special effects
- Camera must be stationary or as stationary as possible
- Make sure you watch your video before you submit!
All the submitted videos will be shared during the tournament to our livestream audience and judges––especially the final four. If you would like your video taken down after the tournament, please email us at email@example.com
Students will be required to register an account by Wednesday, May 13th.
Students will be required to submit their videos by Thursday, May 14th at 12pm Noon.